She Leads Africa is a digital media company that creates online content and offline programs to help millennial African women achieve their professional and entrepreneurial dreams. SLA has a community of 200,000 young women. She Leads Africa activities are split into three main categories.
Scope of work: Media Strategy and Execution, Media Relations
On January 21st, 2017 SLA hosted their first large scale activation - SLAY Festival, an outdoor celebration of African women in business, technology, culture and the arts.
- Facilitation of speakers, sponsors, partners and recommendation of vendors.
- Secured key media partners for the festival across print, digital and broadcast media platforms.
- Pre, festival day and post publicity and awareness campaign across digital and print media platforms.
- Over 50 media personnel in attendance – digital, traditional and broadcast.
- Radio and television tour prior to festival on key radio stations including Beat FM, Cool FM, Nigeria Info, Lagos Talks, Channels TV, WazobiaMax and the likes.
- Digital coverage by CNN Africa Instagram stories and event recap on their instagram page.
- Positive reviews about the festival with sponsors and partners indicating interest for the next festival
- 1400 attendees, 81 Million impressions online
- We also did the PR for the 2018 edition.