COINTREAU CREATIVE CREW
Cointreau announced the launch of the Cointreau Creative Crew in Nigeria in 2016. The Cointreau Creative Crew is a worldwide philanthropic programme curated by Creative Director, Laetitia Casta with the aim of developing women’s freedom and expression and encouraging them to strive to make their dreams a reality. This is to be achieved through the global Cointreau Creative Crew campaign, which encourages individuals to ‘dream, dare, create’. It was launched in 2015 in the UK and gave an entrepreneur a chance to receive a grant of €20,000 to pursue their creative project.
Consistently over time, Cointreau has championed the cause of women as they explore their creativity, break free from convention and make their own way in the world. (Founder of Cointreau) strived to create Cointreau for women when it was rare for women to have jobs, when they could not vote and when alcohol was only really drank by men. He wanted to be the first to speak to women through a glass.
- Organized and coordinated press conference and master class with key media representatives in attendance, hosted by Cointreau’s global team Antoinette Drumm, Zone Director - Africa and Middle East, Rémy Cointreau Group, Alfred Cointreau, Heritage Manager and great grandson (sixth generation of the family) and others at the Wheatbaker hotel.
- Facilitated and secured Betty Irabor (Founder and Publisher of Genevieve Magazine) as the creative curator of the campaign in Nigeria.
- Worked alongside Betty Irabor to enlist a network of seasoned professionals, entrepreneurs and creatives including Lami Tumaka (Director, NIMASA), Barbara Lawrence, Ituen Bassey, Denrele Sonariwo, Neku Atawodi, Afua Osei, Eku Edewor and Yagazie Emezi to form the jury and committee of the Cointreau Creative Crew.
- Organised and coordinated launch announcement of the CCC and the launch of the grant which included a strong guest list of influencers, business owners, entrepreneurs, media representatives and the likes.
- Worked on campaign for a period of 9 months, the campaign ended in January 2017 after the finalist was chosen.