HUGO BOSS: BOSS THE SCENT FOR HER
To celebrate the launch of their new fragrance, Boss The Scent for Her, our client didn’t want to adopt the go to usual strategy - an extravagant launch party with bloggers, beauty influencers, lifestyle media, editors and the likes, instead they wanted something that was meaningful, impactful and intimate.
The fragrance itself, which symbolizes femininity and strength, informed our decision to celebrate women who were pacesetters in their different line of work. We decided to bring a group of ten faceted, sophisticated and feminine women together for an intimate dinner at the George Hotel, Lagos – women who represent the brand DNA and the very essence of the fragrance.
We identified and picked the following women (to attend the inner): Uche Pedro (Founder Bella Naija), Kemi Adetiba (Award winning Producer and Director), Ada Osakwe (Founder, Agrolay Ventures), Denrele Sonariwo (Founder, Rele Art Gallery), Arese Ugwu (Author, Smart Money Woman), Abisoye Ajayi (Founder, Pearls Africa), Louisa Kinoshi (Co-Founder, Beauty Revolution Studio), Jennifer Obayuwana (Executive Director, Polo Luxury Group), Toju Foyeh (Fashion Designer) & Dr Ola Orekunrin (Founder, Flying Doctors Nigeria).
- Twenty (20) exceptional women who are pacesetters in their different industries were identified. Ten (10) women under forty were invited to the dinner, while the other ten (10) who are over fourty received personalized gift packages after the dinner.
- Mobilized production of the specially curated gift boxes by The Craft Co.
- Developed the hashtags (#BossTheScentforHer, #BOSSwoman) for social media to drive conversations about the event.
- Attendees shared live updates from the event on their social media platforms.
- Recap of the event received great coverage on key media platforms.