NIGERIAN-BELGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Nigerian Belgian Chamber of commerce is a bilateral Chamber of Commerce and a non-profit making organization with the main aim of promoting business opportunities with Nigeria and Belgium by creating a platform and an environment to support services and lucrative business. The Chamber’s responsibilities include:
- Bridging the gab between Nigerian and Belgian businesses, creating confidence in each other.
- Organizing quarterly breakfast meetings
- Arranging visits to international exhibitions
- Planning trade missions
- Assist in useful information to create business.
- The first group of prominent Nigerians on or board were: Ambassador Olufemi Ani, Otunba Kunle Oguntade, Aare (Dr.) Kola Adegbola, Mr. J.B Okele, Mrs. O.A Ayeni, Mr. Gbenga Oyebode.
Scope of work: Media Relations
- In 2014, we were engaged to organize the press conference for the Inauguration of the new board, with Mr. Tunde Okoya as the new president.
- In 2015, we were engaged to work on the press breakfast with key stakeholders in the Marine and Maritime Industry.
- We handled media relations for both activities and communicated with NBCC’s other stakeholders, reporting directly to the secretary and the president.
- We also provided public relations advisory, media monitoring, reporting and archiving services on a monthly basis.